radio

Press Releases

Filter Station Trading News by Year

2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 |
 
< back to Press Release archive
 
Red Rock Radio Corporation Acquires WWWI-AM and WWWI-FM, in the Brainerd, MN area from Tower Broadcasting Company
 

PRESS RELEASE
November 2, 2012


Red Rock Radio Corporation has agreed to purchase the assets of radio stations WWWI-AM (Baxter, MN) and WWWI-FM (Pilager, MN), in the Brainerd, MN area from Tower Broadcasting Company for $700,000.*

Tower Broadcasting is headed by James Pryor. Red Rock Radio Corporation is headed by Ro Grignon and Myron Kunin. Kunin’s Curtis Squire Inc. holds 85% of buyer, Grignon the other 15%.

Buyers will pay certain liabilities and pay remainder in cash at closing. An LMA commenced July 1, 2012. There is a tangential overlap with KFGI-FM, Crosby, MN. (FCC file date July 20, 2012)

Jerry Johnson of our Minneapolis office represented the seller in this transaction.

MediaServicesGroup.com

* Pending FCC Approval